Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Vintage Card



We are finally having Spring weather here in Missouri.  For awhile I thought we were going to go straight from winter to summer.  I am enjoying the spring showers along with all the blooms on my flowers and trees.
This is my DT project for Digi Choosday.  The challenge theme is always Anything Goes but the DT was given the challenge of Vintage.  I used the Little Miss Sugar Pops 1 download kit for my image and papers.  I decided to paper piece her hat and dress for a more vintage look to my project. And of course I had to add a bit of lace.


Project Details:
Image: Little Miss Sugar Pops 1 download kit from Polkadoodles
Papers: Little Miss Sugar Pops 1 download kit from Polkadoodles
Copics
Spellbinders dies for card border

Entered in following challenges:
Always Fun Challenges: Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart: Anything Goes
DragonFly Dreams: Here Come The Girls


9 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

She certainly does make a sweet little vintage girl, doesn't she! A lovely project Julie!

Dawn T said...

What a gorgeous card. A really cute little lady.

Creative world said...

Super adorable card,fabulous paper piecing and awesome soft colors xx

ScrappyHorses said...

She is adorable! Love the greens; perfect for your vintage look!

Julie Reed said...

Lovely in pale green and cream x

Unknown said...

Adorable card, love the image and colour scheme!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card! Great design

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges for Challenge 59 with the theme Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Jane Savage said...

This is super pretty xxx