Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Christmas Card


Slowly but surely I will have my Christmas cards ready for mailing by the beginning of December this year.  Have you started?  I used to make my Christmas cards around Thanksgiving time.  Since I needed to make a ton in a short amount of time, I usually just picked 1 or 2 designs and made them all the same. To be honest, it was always very stressful and not much fun.  Several years ago I started making my Christmas cards a few each month.  Christmas cards are my favorite kind of cards to make and I have found the joy in making them again.
If you would like to take a little bit of the holiday stress away, why not join us each week in The Merry Christmas Challenge.  This is my DT card for this challenge.  I kept it simple and easy to mail.

Card Details:
Image:
copics
Card Shape Spellbinders dies
Magnolia doohickey die for the branches
Gina Marie circle die for the sentiment backing


No comments: