Sunday, March 25, 2018

Thank You Cards


  Inside of card:

I am adding to my stash of Thank You cards.  It seems I go through them so fast. I decided to make them smaller so they are 4.25x5.5 which means they are easier to mail (and only use a regular stamp)

This is my DT card for Addicted To Stamps.  Our challenge is Thank You.  Gives you a great opportunity to make a card and thank someone special in your life

Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Copics
Gina Marie Designs oval die
Sentiment stamp



2 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Two lovely cards Julie. They are the same in composition and used stamp but because of the different colours they have a different vibe. Great to see what colours can do.
Greetings Miranda

Marlies said...

Two gorgeous cards Julie! Marlies x