Sunday, January 28, 2018

Winter Card


The holidays kept me busy with cooking, cleaning, spending time with family, etc so this is the first project I have made with the stamps from the Winter Magnolia stamp kit.  Tilda makes a cute snowperson. 
This is my DT project for Addicted To Stamps.  Our theme for this challenge is Baby It's Cold Outside.


Card Details:
Stamps: Magnolia Winter tree 
Stamps: Magnolia Stamps Tilda as Snowman (I am not sure of the name of this stamp)
Copics
White embossing enamel
Spellbinders snowflake dies
Magnolia doo hickey snowflake border die


3 comments:

Marlies said...

A beautiful elegant card Julie. A lovely cold and frosty feeling! hugs, Marlies

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

It's a beautiful card Julie. I love how you've "played" with the snowflakes.
Tilda is beautiful coloured.
Greetings Miranda

Danoesja said...

Your card is beautiful Julie, pretty shape and i love all the snowflakes on it.
Hugs, Danoesja