Friday, September 29, 2017

Football Jersey Card



My nephew just celebrated his 12th birthday.  He is a Kansas City Chiefs fan so I made him this card for him.
I used a template to create the jersey. I used my cricut to cut the number 12 and the football for the front of the card.

For the inside of the card I made the chiefs arrowhead using my cricut.  The player who wears the number 12 jersey for the Chiefs is the wide receiver, Albert Wilson.  I incorporated the position he plays into the sentiment of the card.


Back of the card:


I hope he likes the card. I think it turned out great.

Card Details:
Letters and numbers cut from the Base Camp Cricut cartridge
Football cut from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge
Arrowhead cut from the Everyday Paper Doll Cricut cartridge

Entered in the following challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge: Fall (fall is football season!)
Bitten by The Bug: Autumn (fall means football!)
CAS on Friday: Use a diecut
Simply Paper Craft: Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenge: Something that begins with F (Football jersey, football)

9 comments:

Susan said...

Love this creative design. Any football player would be thrilled to receive this. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous idea
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
Janis, DT

scrapqueen141 said...

Fantastic card, great job! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

Laurie Levorson said...

I'm sure your nephew will love this card--I sure do! The best part about making your own cards is how you can personalize them specially for the recipient. Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2!

Susan Edwards said...

This is a PERFECT birthday card for your nephew! I truly like your jersey card! Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 this week!
xx Susan

crafty-stamper said...

Great shaped card and sounds just perfect for your nephew-----Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love the card! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge last week! And CONGRATS on your win!
Hugs, DT Karla

Caroline said...

I know your nephew will love this card. You personalized it so well. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.