Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day Cards



Father's Day cards I made for my dad and my husband. 
Cards for guys are always a struggle. I love the way these cards turned out.
 I found the pattern for these cards at Holiday Crafts and Creations.  You can get the template HERE.

These were quick and easy to make, just what I needed since I am still behind in my card making.
I chose to use a white gel pen for stitching instead of stitching with needle and thread.
I stuck a gift card in the pocket for my dad. It was just the perfect place to hold a gift card.

For my husband's card, I decided to do something a little different.  He always, always has a few peppermint candies tucked away in his shirt and jacket pockets.  Whenever we go out to eat and there are peppermints in a bowl by the cash register, he tucks a few away for later. He does the same at the bank.
I used the Very Merry Tags Cricut cartridge to make the peppermint candy.  I cut it at 2.75 inches and it was just the perfect size

No comments: