Thursday, December 15, 2016

Warm Winter Wishes


I just love how this card turned out.  I colored up this little cutie back at the end of summer when the temperatures were in the 90's.  It was hard to imagine at that time that it would ever be cold again.
Again for this card I used my spellbinders dies to create the card shape.  I love the red and grey colors together.  The greenery is actually a small bit cut from a floral spray I bought at Michael's. It works just perfectly with an added bow as an embellishment on my cards. I used some white embossing enamel to look like falling snow and added a bit of cheese cloth between a couple layers of paper.
It's mid month so you still have time to enter the Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas Extra Challenge. It's our last challenge of 2016.

Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Copics
Spellbinders dies

Entered in following challenges:
Midweek Magnolias: Christmas
A Snowflake Promise: Christmas with winter option

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Just love this image beautifully coloured and love the layers thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge :)

Julie P said...

Very sweet, love this little bear, nice work, thanks so much for joining in at Midweek Magnolia xo Julie P

Heather said...

This is so adorable!! I love the shape, all the layers and that beautiful bit of netting!