Friday, November 25, 2016

Winter Card


It's Black Friday.  Are you shopping?  I will be shopping online this year.  I really hate crowds and the hoards of people out on black Friday are really just too much.  Sitting at my computer while wearing my pj's and drinking hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps sounds much more appealing to me.
I'm still making shaped cards.  Earlier this year when I was having neck and shoulder pain it was too difficult for me to do much crafting.  I was able to do some coloring though.  So I inked up lots of my stamps and printed out lots of digi images and sat in front of the tv and colored.  I now have this huge stack of colored images so I trying to get them onto cards.  This is such a backwards process for me since I usually choose my stamp, then pick my papers and card design before I color the images.  When I colored these images up earlier I was just hoping I would find papers in my stash that would coordinate.  So far, I have had pretty good luck.  

Card Details:
Stamp: Tilda with little Snowy from Magnolia Stamps
Spellbinders dies
Copics
White embossing enamel
Clear stickels

Entered in following challenges:



1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful layout gorgeous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos