Sunday, November 20, 2016

Santa's Little Helper



I am feeling a little behind with my Christmas cards even though I have been making them all year.  Thus I used the same image and sketch to create these tow cards.  The only difference is one elf is in red and the other is in green.
This image is Toy Shop Helper from Mo's Digital Pencil.

Card Details:
Image: Toy Shop Helper from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
Sketch: Sketch Tanten

Entered in following challenges:
Sketch Tanten: Sketch
Christmas Card Challenge: Christmas/Winter


6 comments:

Dreja said...

Oh, wie süß! Eine ganz zauberhafte Umsetzung des Sketches.
Fantastic! Great job!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sketch-Tanten.
LG Dreja

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Kuni said...

What a Wonderful card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sketch-Tanten.
The map also fits the first challenge at the Sweet Stampers.
I hope to see you :-)
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
Hugs
Kuni

Doris Klein said...

Oh what a pretty creation! I love the little boy... he's soooooooo cute!! Very nice Background paper, too!

Thanks for playing along with our Sketch Aunts Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
Kleido’s BastelStüble
Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives

AndreaBastelmaus said...

Ach wieniedlich! Ich mag diesen kleinen Elf auch sehr und bin begeistert, dass du ihn mit unserem Sketch so liebevoll in Szene gesetzt hast.
Viel Glück - Andrea

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

So sweet and beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Tanten
Hope we see you again.
Hugs Anja