Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Angry Birds





This is one of the birthday cards I made for my nephew. All of the birds, pigs and other elements were paper pieced together.   
Angry Birds is one of our favorite family games.  Not the video game, but the game we play at family get togethers here on the farm.  My husband built a huge sling for us.  I found small balls for the pigs and birds at the dollar store.  I had an embarrassing amount of empty boxes in the attic that we use to set up our targets.  When it's really hot for the 4th of July, we use water balloons instead.

Here is the family playing the game.  We teamed up Guys vs Gals. (the guys cheated!)



Entered in following challenges:
Creative Moments: Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card with a lot of love gone into it. The day looked fun filled Ginny x

Chris said...

Fab card! Looks like you had a lot of fun....trust the guys to cheat!!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments!
Chris
x

Unknown said...

What a super fun project and great critters! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
Kamila DT