Thursday, February 19, 2015

Faith Journal


Th  A friend of mine challenged me to join the weekly scripture challenge on facebook.  I decided to join in the challenge but to do it my own way, which means crafty.  This was a great opportunity for me to revisit my faith journal and update it.  Here is the cover.

Project Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Magnolia doo hickey die
Spellbinders lacey oval and circle dies
Martha Stewart border punch
Background shape from Songbird Cricut cartridge cut at 6 inches
Copics: E00, E04, e11, E13, E21, R20, E59, E35, E53, E50, BG7-, BG72, BG75, Y28, Y26, YR20, T7, T4, T1
Shabby white embossing enamel

Entered in following challenges:
Crafting for all seasons: dies and punches
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes
Fan Tastic Tuesday: use a die


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and psalm Ginny x

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card and sentiment thanks for sharing with FTT Rachel dt

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Julie!
This card is absolutely lovely. I love seeing scripture cards, of course. And this is just so sweet and has your personal lovely touch to it. Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by and share your God-given talents with us. I'm grateful for your participation, and I thank you for your fellowship.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Amy A said...

Such a sweet Journal Cover. Love the image and soft colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges
{Lil Cutie Creations}