Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sending Love At Christmas


I am still working on Christmas cards.  I am never done because I love making Christmas cards. They are my all time favorite cards to make.  This lovely card features one of my favorite images from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I found this great Christmas greenery at Michaels.  It was in the Christmas floral section of the store.  I love that it is glittery and flat so it works on my cards.  Wish I would have found it sooner.  You just never know what you will find to embellish cards.

Card Details:
Image: Christmas Fairy Holly from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics: E00, E11, E13, E21, R20, R59, R46, R24, R22, E27, Y26, Y15, YG97, YG95, YG93, W0, W1, W3
Spellbinders scalloped circle and nestibilities die

Entered in following challenges: 
Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas: Whatever is needed for Christmas
Completely Christmas: Anything Goes with a twist (mine is the floral greenery)


10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card I love this image Ginny x

Marieke said...

Beautifull, love the colours and the image, thanks for playing along on the cheerful sketches challenge!

Greetz,
Marieke

Marjoleine said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joning us at Cheerful Sketches!

Greetz,
Marjoleine (DT)

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, lovely Christmas card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue Nx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 208 and also Completely Christmas - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

Bernadet said...

This is such a sweetie Julie.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches Challengeblog!

Creaine said...

Thanks for joining the challenge at Cheerful Sketches. Good luck.
groetjes van Ine
http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

Engelchen said...

Your card is beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
Greetings Geesje (DT)

Margreet said...

Beautiful card Julie...love your coloring and the gorgeous flower arrangement...thanks for playing with us at Cheerfful Sketches...wishing you a Happy and creative 2015!
xxx Margreet

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

It's lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful sketches.
Hugs Miranda