Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


Taking a short break from Christmas cards to make a card for Thanksgiving. The new challenge at Scrapbooker PhD is to create a fall project with a die cut and a stamp.
 This little guy is adorable as a turkey.  I always struggle to make pretty bows and I finally had an aha moment one day when I was putting a new bow in my puppy's hair for her top knot...duh why not make the bows for my cards the same way?  So much easier and less frustrating for me.  If you want to know my secret, you can watch this VIDEO.  You can use a small rubber band but I use the tiny clear bands that I use for Isabella's top knots.  I get them HERE.  The clear bands don't show and are tiny enough that it is easy to tuck behind the bow.
Don't forget to join us at Scrapbooker PhD

Card Details:
Stamp: What's Up Turkey Noah from Sassy Cheryl's
Copics: E00, e04, E11, E21, R20, E39, E33, E53, E35, E30, E31, YR23, E25, R39, R37, YR18, YR07, YR02, B99, B97, B95, B93, T1, T4, w0 W1, W3, W5
Spellbinders lacy square die
Acorns: B is For Boy Cricut cartridge
Martha Stewart branch punch

Entered in following challenges:
Party Time Tuesday: Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart: Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff: Autumn Photo Inspiration
Pinspirational Challenge: Photo inspiration


6 comments:

Sari / Granne said...

Such a fun image and gorgeous Autumn colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From the Heart, good luck.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow such a gorgeous image fabulous card Ginny x

Angie said...

Cute Thanksgiving card!!Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

Bonnie Garby said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for participating in our PTT Anything Goes Challenge.

Deonna B said...

Great details, image and Card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work at TTCRD this week.

Dana Joy said...

OMG...this is too cute. Thanks for playing with us at PTT!