Tuesday, August 12, 2014

For Someone Special


This is a birthday card I made for my neice.  I love the blue, brown and pink color combo and I hope she does too.  I tried something new with her hair.  I colored with E44, E42, E40 and then went over lightly with YR31 trying to match my neice's hair color.  Does anyone else do that when they color images?  I always try to match hair colors if I am making the card special for someone. 
Card Details:
Image: Wee Stamps
Copics: E00, E04, E11, E21, E40, E42, E44, E50, YR31, B91, B93, B95, RV00, RV32, RV34, E39, E37, E35, W1, W3, BG93, BG96, R46, T9, E29, E27, E30, E33
Cottage Cutz heart die
Spellbinders Tag dies
Spellbinders Decorative Labels One

Entered in following challenges:
Crafting at the Weekend: Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge: Anything Goes


5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is so beautiful Julie the colours, design, embellishments and image are stunning.
hugs
lorraine x

Blossom Cards said...

lovely image thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt

Isobel said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at crafting at the weekend and good luck x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card beautiful denial Ginny x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x