Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

 
Happy Father's Day!
This is the card I made for my husband.  I kept it very clean and simple for him.
I chose this image from Bugaboo stamps because of what happened to my husband the other day.
My hubby and son decided to take our Mustang out for a drive to Dairy Queen.  My husband has owned the mustang since before we were married but it has been in storage most of that time.  We decided to get it out and running so we could enjoy it more.  When they got home my husband said he couldn't believe how many people honked, waved, followed them and stopped to chat about the car. I was wondering why a 20 minute trip to DQ to over 1 1/2 hours! Geez!  Anyway, I figured my hubby probably received several looks from other drivers just like this guy.
Happy Father's Day, honey!
 
 
Card Details:
Image: guy car from Bugaboo Stamps
Copics:  E00, E13, E21, E33, E35, E37. B34, B37, T1, T4, T8, R59, R46, W0, W1, W3
Cuttlebug diamond plate embossing folder
 
Entered in following challenges:
Catered Crop: Manly men
Glitter and Sparkle: Father's Day/ Men's Cards


1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous fathers day card Ginny x