Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Fabulous Fall

 




Summer hasn't officially started and I am already dreaming of fall.  I love the colors, change in temperature and all the fun activities.
 
Card Details:
Image:  Prize Winning Pumpkin from Sassy Cheryl Stamps
Maple leaf paper punch
leaf border from Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge cut at 1.5 inches
spellbinders dies
Copics
 
Entered in following challenges:
Clear it Out Challenge: Anything Goes my stash item is the leaf paper punches.  I have had them for over 10 years. 


7 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

I love fall colors too! This is a gorgeous example of fall colors. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us in our last Sassy Cheryl Blog Challenge. How to see you in our new Facebook Group.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous love the Autumn colours Ginny x

Sassy Cheryl said...

OMGOSH Julie....this is just beautiful! I am loving the colors and the sentiment is just perfect. Stunning...inside and out!
Thanks for playing along in the Sketchy challenge with my Sassy Gals!

Ann English said...

Love it! The colors are so pretty, I think it's great to work ahead! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryls challenge.

Laura W said...

Aw, this image makes me smile. Just love the digi-fab card! Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge blog-see you tomorrow for a new challenge!

Katherine Clayton said...

Awww...What a sweet image! Definitely makes me think of Fall...and makes me email s, too! (Great color combo by the way!)Thanks for joining us this week at Clear It Out Challenge for our"Anything " challenge. Hope to see you tomorrow for our next challenge . . . Oh, and GOOD LUCK!!!

Kathy - CIO DT
UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

jkreucher said...

Isn't this Beautiful! I love coloring anything with a pumpkin on it! your coloring rocks! Everything came together perfectly!
thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl Sketch Challenge!
hugs
Judy