Monday, December 9, 2013

Bella Loves Christmas


Last week I shared another card I made using this stamp.  See, I told you it was one of my favorites!
This time I made an easel card.
Card Details:
Image: Bella Loves Christmas from Mo's Digital Pencil
Spellbinders ribbon tags
Christmas ornament:  Very Merry Tags Cricut cartridge cut at 1.75 inches painted with extreme glitter paint
White embossing enamel
Copics: E00, E13, E21, R89, BG63, BG67, W0, E37, E35, E53

Entered in the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girls:  Christmas
The Craft Place Challenge:  Christmas
DP2 Challenge:  "I is for.." with a Mo image   Bella has her own Individual style


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love this image love Mo's digi's. You have made a beautiful card with her Ginny♥

Mau xx said...

This is adorable Julie, Beautiful Colouring and love the Papers and pretty detail.
Thanks for sharing with us at Mo's Digital.
Hugs Mau xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Beautiful card Julie!! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Ho Ho Ho Christmas Challenge, Mary x