Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sweet Christmas Wishes

 
This is my card for the new challenge at Creative Craft Challenge
The theme for this challenge is a recipe. 
1 image
2 pattern papers
3 flowers
I used the candy cane stamp from Magnolia Stamps.  After coloring with copics, I painted it with extreme glitter paint to give it a sugary look.
 
 
Card Details:
Image: Magnolia Stamps
Sentiment: Magnolia Stamps
Copics: R24, R37, R46, R89, BG93, BG96, W0
Spellbinders oval and scalloped oval dies
Martha Stewart branch punch
 
Entered in following challenges:
Anonymous Stamps: Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations: Use A Sentiment
Card Mania: Anything goes
Marker Pop: Anything Goes

 

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous Christmas card Ginny ♥

Michelle said...

Lovely christmascard. I like the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Anonymous Stamps.
xxx Michelle

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Julie this is gorgeous I love how you have used the stamp I have this one but never thought of using it on it's own as a main feature it looks brilliant so do the wonderful colours and design, excellent Christmas card
hugs
lorraine x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and elegant Christmas card Julie, I love the colour combination and pretty flowers.

Sandra Carey said...

Just Lovely Thank you for playing at Anonymous stamps this month hope to see you again Hugs Sandra DT xx