Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Treats




This week the challenge on the Cricut Circle blog is to create something for halloween using some kind of transparent element. The transparent element could be vellum, plastic packaging, transperencies, etc. I decided to recycle a 2 liter Pepsi bottle as my transparent element. I plan to give this to my son for halloween so I have it filled with some of his favorite snacks. I used the shredded paper packing that came with my Cricut Circle Welcome kit so that is two recycled items. I knew I saved that for a good reason! On the spider web I used some of the Martha Stewart glow in the dark glitter. I can't wait to see how much it glows. Maybe I will get a picture later tonight.
Project Details:
Spider Web: Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge cut at 5.5 inches
Spider: October 31st Cricut cartridge cut at 2 inches
Frankenstein: Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge cut at 4.5 inches
Skeleton: Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge cut at 4.5 inches
BOO!: Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge cut at 1 inch

2 comments:

Dana said...

So cute!! I've had a project in the plans for two months now.. looks like it may have to wait for next Halloween! Your son is going to get a real kick out of this!
Hugs~
Dana

Unknown said...

I love this idea, and the skeleton is so cute!!! TFS