Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Husband!

Today is my husbands birthday!! I had this idea in my head for his card and I just couldn't rest until I figured out a way for it to work. The idea for this card comes from a joke my 94 year old Grandmother told my hubby a few years ago. The joke is a little naughty and not even that funny. It was more about her delivery of the joke. Anyway, to this day we can't even mention hanging baskets without my hubby laughing. I found some great digi stamps of Stella at Bugaboo Stamps that helped make this card great!





Can't wait until tonight when I give him the card. I am sure he will be falling out of his chair laughing!!!!!
Card details:
Stella: Digi Stamps from Bugaboo Stamps
Stamp frame: Base Camp Cricut cart cut at 4.25 and 4.5 inches
Circle tag: Mini Monograms cut at 2 inches
Martha Stewart border punch
Sentiment stamp: Serendipity Stamps
Copics: C1, C3, C7, C5, G21, E21, E00, B23, B32

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh Julie, this is too funny! Great card, I'm sure your husband will love it!