Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Fold Easter Cards




I just love these images from Karen's Doodles so much that I had to make more cards. This time I did both a boy and girl bunny. These cards are made using the spring fold technique. I found the directions at Splitcoaststampers. They are so easy to make. You can find the directions here. If you decide to make some of these cards, please send me a note so that I can see your creations.
Card details:
Images: Boy and Girl bunny from Karen's Doodles
Easter Egg: Easter Cricut cart cut at 3.75 inches

6 comments:

shulsart said...

Julie, I love your Spring cards, I am glad you enjoyed my SplitCoast tutorial. Karen's Doodles Bunny Girl and Boy are perfect for this type of card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog.
(you need to remove the extra http// from your links on "Karen's Doodles" and "here" for them to work)

Unknown said...

What great cards! I love that you made a boy and girl version! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Karen's Doodles! We hope to see you next week.
hugs,
Gini

Nita's World Handmade said...

Julie, I'm passing a "Beautiful Bloggers" award to you for the wonderful work you do and the amazing card creations you make!
Please stop by my blog and pick up the bloggers award.
http://www.nitasjoy.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Very cute. I really want to try one of these cards.

Shana said...

Beautiful job colouring Julie! Thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles US Challenge Blog!

shulsart said...

Congratulations, Julie on winning 2nd place at Karen's Doodles challenge blog. We hope you will continue to join in on the fun.