Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm Not Smiling



Over on the Cricut Message Boards there was a challenge this week to use the Stretch Your Imagination cart. All images had to be from that cart but other carts could be used for the fonts. I had very little time for crafting this week so this challenge helped. I used the card feature on the cart so it made this card very quick and easy to do. This card is for my BIL. If he is smiling, you want to leave the room quickly!!! Along with the card we gave him the ingredients to make his favorite dish, beans and weenies!!! and a gift card to his favorite restaurant.
Card details:
Basic card: Card feature on Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cart 5.5 inches
Font: Base Camp Cricut cart 1 inch

3 comments:

Ladybug said...

Toooooo stinkin' cute!! TFS! :-)

notquitemarthastewart said...

oh, that made me giggle hard!

Anonymous said...

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me how you were able to cut out the spider in different colors? (how did you make the layers fit on the spider?)
Love Love Love the card.. thanks for sharing

forlaughs92@yahoo.com

thank you