Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friendship is like pee in your pants



We are revealing secret sisters in sorority tonight so I thought this would be a fun card. The sketch is from Stamps & Smiles but I don't know the sketch number. All papers except for denim are from Making Memories Scrapbook pad "Sydney" I bought the belt buckle at Michaels several years ago thinking I would have a use for it someday. I think it worked great for this card. Card measures 5.5 x 5/5
Cricut Cuts:
Oval: George
Blue Jeans: Paper Doll Dress Up--I used design studio to stretch it to the size I wanted
Marquee: Storybook

2 comments:

Jackie Solomon said...

This is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Julie, which sorority are you a part of?? The secret sisters sounds familiar - we did that with my sorority - Beta Sigma Phi. Fun thing to do for the sisters!! This card is CUTE!