Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Tag


My Christmas cards are done so it's time to get the tags finished. I had fun creating this tag with one of the stamps from the winter kit from Magnolia Stamps.
This is my DT project for The Merry Christmas Challenge.  The theme is always anything goes but there is an optional challenge to make it sparkle.  I am not sure it shows in the picture but the pattern paper I used is sparkly and I added extreme glitter paint to the star and used my red spica pen for the garland on  Tilda's dress.  I also used shabby chic embossing enamel for some extra sparkle.
I hope you join us in the challenge.  Can't wait to see what you make.

Card Details:
Stamps: Magnolia Stamps
Tag die from Magnolia Doo Hickey
Star and heart dies Magnolia Doo Hickey dies
Tag shape Spellbinders die
Copics

No comments: