Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Teen Boy Birthday Card


I made this card for one of my former daycare kids.  He celebrated his 15th birthday yesterday.  I miss having that happy little boy around every day.
This image from Mo's Digital Pencil is perfect for a teen birthday, which let's face it, are harder than cards for adult men.
I used my new Big and Little Pieced Chain Square die from Gina Marie Dies.  I love the look it gives to the card.  

Card Details:
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
Gina Marie Dies
Die Versions Corner birthday sentiment die

Entered in following challenges:
Colour Crazy Challenge: Anything Goes

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card just right for the occasion
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Awesome Card... love that image.
Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge
DT-Tina
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.de/2017/03/week-11-colour-crazy-challenge-my-mums.html

cheryl said...

Beautiful card and style hugs cheryl xxx

Ellen said...

Great card for a man/boy, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen