Thursday, March 2, 2017

Moose Christmas Card


**Oops, I messed up and thought I had this post scheduled to go live yesterday.
You know what they say, Always a day late and a dollar short.

It's the first of the month so that means a new challenge at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Extra Challenge.  The theme is always anything Christmas goes.  Participating in the challenge is always a great way to get your Christmas cards done before the holiday rush.
I colored this cutie up with copics and then  painted the ornaments with extreme glitter paint over the copics to make them sparkle!
The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  They are the sponsor for all of our challenges.  I kept the design simple and managed to use up some pieces of paper from my stash.  I used the Martha Stewart snowflake border punch and corner punch too.



1 comment:

Heather said...

This is adorable!! Such a cute image, and fabulous coloring! Love the non-traditional colors on those beautiful papers.