Thursday, March 23, 2017

Easter Egg Card


I wanted to make a shaped card for Easter.  I used Cricut craft room to weld two egg shapes together to create the basic card.  I then added a few more layers . I think it turned out fun and almost looks like one of the sugar eggs people decorate.
This is my DT project for Aud Sentiments. 
Our current challenge is to create a project using a Any Sentiment other than a Birthday Sentiment.

Card Details:
Image: The Paper Shelter
Easter 2010 Cricut cartridge
Copics
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Spellbinders banner die

4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card, I love the shape. Elaine

Billie A said...

What a great card using the egg shape with the image. Really cute beautiful card.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the soft tones Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Creative world said...

Awesome shaped card,love your soft colors and fantastic coloring...hugs Željka