Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Deck The Halls


Are you getting ready to Deck The Halls at your house?  I have several friends who have already decorated for Christmas.  I am waiting for my long weekend over Thanksgiving to give the house a deep cleaning and then put up my Christmas decor.  My husband about fainted when I told him I did not plan to put up any of our Christmas trees this year.  I tend to go overboard with the decor so needless to say, he was a bit surprised. Of course, it's only mid November so I  have plenty of time to change my mind.  hahaha
Anyway, my card for the midweek reminder of Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas extra challenge uses this adorable Tilda image from the fall Magnola Stamp club. I just love that little heart on her bottom. 
After stamping and coloring her, I fussy cut her and added to my card. The background paper looks like old barn wood. I cut the red door using my cricut. The two trees are spellbinders die.

I hope you join us in this challenge.  Only a few weeks left to get cards done for mailing.  I have most of my cards that go in the mail done. Now I get to have a little more fun with 3D embellishments for the remainder of my Christmas cards that do not need to be mailed.

Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Spellbinders Christmas tree dies
Pots cut using the Cricut
Door cut using Christmas Cricut cartridge

Entered in following challenges:


3 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks so much for your design inspiration for mid-month CHNC challenge extra for November - I am so privileged to have you on the team. x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

Heather said...

Adorable!!! Oh my goodness, that image is so cute and the scene you created is PERFECT!! They look like they belong together!