Monday, August 15, 2016

Christmas Card


Aren't Santa and Mrs Claus cute?  I had so much fun coloring up this stamp from Art Impressions.
While we were on vacation last month in Tennessee, I found a scrapbooking store that had lots of stamps and dies I hadn't seen before.  This stamp was one of them.  I am sure it will make it's way onto several cards for this holiday season.
Today is the midway reminder for Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas extra challenge.  We would love to have you join us in the challenge.  It's a great way to get a stash of holiday cards made before the mad dash in December.

Card Details:
Image: Art Impressions Stamp
Copics
Extreme glitter paint on the lights

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for a super mid-month design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for August. xx

Heather said...

OH, my goodness!! How cute is that image?! Fabulous card. (sorry I'm so late in commenting)