Sunday, March 20, 2016

Teen Birthday Card


Happy Spring!
Only in Missouri will our yard need to be mowed while snow is on the ground for the first day of spring!
I made this card for a special young man turning 14 today.  I used the Dude! Cricut cartridge and kept the card simple.  I had this great pattern paper that worked perfectly.

Card Details:
Die cut from Dude! Cricut cartridge cut at 3.75 inches and layered several times

Entered in following challenges:
Crafting With Friends: Anything Goes
Simply Paper Crafts: anything Goes

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A wonderful masculine design and also perfect for a man.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant male card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Glittertastic said...

Great bloke card! Thank you for sharing this with us at Simply Papercraft

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member

Sherry said...

Kewl Masculine Card Thanxx For Playing With Us This Week At Lil Patch
Sherry @ LPOCF DT