Saturday, January 9, 2016

Peace


Happy Saturday everyone!  Can you believe it's the 2nd Saturday of 2016? 
If you are like me, part of  your plans for this weekend will include putting your Christmas decorations away.  I will leave out my winter and snowman decor until Feb though.
This is the first of the weekly Christmas card challenges at 52 CCT.  If you join us each week, you should have your cards completed so that you aren't scrambling at the last minute.  I enjoy the holiday season so much better when my cards are done by the beginning of December and I can just concentrate on Advent.

Our first challenge this year is a sketch.

I can't wait to see your interpretations.

Card details:
Stamp: Magnolia stamps
Copics: E00, E04, E11, E13, E21, R20,E41, E27, Y26, Y15, Y11, B000, YR00, BG93
La La Land stitched circle die
Magnolia doo hickey holly die
Sentiment is a clear stamp



7 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Julie - this is so pretty. I do like the little Christmas angel, so beautifully coloured too! xx

Marie Bingaman said...

I love your card Julie! The soft colors, combined with a great sketch make for a wonderful result! :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute little Tilda love the papers Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

Kajcyika said...

Lovely card, your coloring is great and I like the colors you used!

Fabiola said...

adorable Tilda Julie, les couleurs sont si douces et paisibles, biz

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

So beautiful. I think your card has such a soft and gentle look to it. Gorgeous

Jacqueline said...

What a sweet card - your angel is so cute - Jacqueline xx