Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Tags






I have a confession.  I am gift wrapping challenged.  You would think a paper crafter would be better at wrapping gifts but it's just not my thing.  
All these gifts are for my son's girlfriend.  No I didn't go overboard...hmmm well maybe a little.  It's so much fun for a mom of two boys to shop for a GIRL!
To try to make up for my lack of wrapping skills, I made this set of gift tags for her gifts. 

Project Details:
Magnolia Stamps: Tilda with little snowy, Lingonberry Tilda, Edwin the day before Christmas
Copics:
Spellbinders dies
La La Land stitched circle die

Entered in following challenges:
Crafting For All Seasons: Anything But A Card
Midweek Magnolias: Anything Festive
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge: Christmas but not a card


2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful set of tags ad presents wrapping.
Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely ideas, thanks for sharing at Crafting for All Seasons!