Monday, October 19, 2015

Autumn Vinyl Tile



Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love everything about it from the cooler temperatures, the colorful leaves, to all the fun activities.
I made this subway art vinyl tile project using a few of my fall favorites.

I created this using Cricut Craft room and several cartridges.  Love how it turned out!


Project Details:
Cricut Cartridges used: Inspired Heart, Doodle Charms, Home Accents, Pumpkin Carving, Stretch Your Imagination, Paper Doll Dress Up, Base Camp, Paper Trimmings, A Child's Year and From My Kitchen

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Your Passion: Anything goes
Crafting From The Heart: Anything Goes
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge: Autumn
Not Just Cards: Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft: Anything Goes

4 comments:

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love this tile Julie! What a beautiful display! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

Cynthia said...

What a pretty decoration for autumn! You did a great job with the design!

Kristina B. said...

I absolutely love this! Thanks for joining us at fantabulous Cricut!

Unknown said...

This is awesome!! Will you ship to AB? ;)
Thanks for playing at FCCB!!!