Thursday, April 24, 2014

Aud Sentiments 4th Birthday Bash

 
Aud Sentiments is celebrating our 4th Birthday!
I can't believe that I have been designing for this fantastic challenge blog for 4 years!
4 years of fun
4 years of Creativity
4 years of friendships with amazing crafters
 
The theme for the challenge is Use a Birthday Sentiment or The Number 4
I have made two projects for this challenge.
Project 1
 
Inside of project 1
 
Project 2
 
 inside of project 2
 
 
I hope that you join us for this celebration.  We have two fabulous sponsors.
 
 

 
 

 
 
Project 1 Details:
Isn't this image adorable?  The card is 5x7.  A little larger than I normally make but I wanted to showcase the  image.  I added bling to her glasses and stickles to the flower petals after coloring with copics.
Image: Eleanor and Pickles Happy Lil Flowers from Lacy Sunshine Stamps
Copics:
Spellbinders dies
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Inside Sentiment: Stampin Up
Ink: CTMH
 
Project 2 Details:
This project is for my son.  His college finals start the week of May 4th and since that day is National Star Wars day, this card is perfect for him.
 
Image:  Sassy Leia from Sassy Studio Designs
Copics:  E00, e13, e21, E49, E44, E47, E53, e51, Wo, W1, W3, BG70, BG13, R24, e24, YR23
Spellbinders scalloped rectangle die
Spellbinders rectangle die
Stars paper punch
Sentiment: computer generated by me


2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Both are stunning Ginny x

~ginny said...

Julie - LOve your coloring on Eleanor and Pickles - your shading skills are brilliant! And the bling on her glasses and the petals is so creative. I like the diagonal cut on the DP too - I have never done that & it's time for me to give that a try!
On your 2nd card - again the coloring of the hair highlights is beautifully done & I really like that you left her outfit white. And the sentiment is funny and perfect! Good job partner!
~ginny g