Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Precious Moments Christmas

 
 
 
I did an online search for free coloring pages and found this adorable little guy
all tangled up in his Christmas lights.
Precious Moments figurines are so pretty and I tried to color this image in the same
soft color pallette. 
I used a premade card for this one.  After coloring, I used my spellbinders to cut him out in an oval and he fit prefectly inside the oval printed on the card front.
I decided that it was perfect as is and didn't need any more embellishments. 
 Plus, it makes this card very easy to mail.
 
Card Details:
Image: free online coloring page
Copics:  E00, E13, E21, e50, E51, B00, R00, Y00, G00, E31, E30, W0
Spellbinders oval die

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image beautiful card Ginny♥