Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Beginnings

It's time for a new challenge at Creative Craft.  The theme for the challenge is NEW BEGINNINGS.  For my dt card I decided to make an Easter card since I always think of new life and new beginnings at Easter time.  I finally got a chance to use one of my new Spellbinders dies I got for Christmas.
I used the sketch from Addicted To Stamps
 
 
Card Details:
Image: Chelsea and Her Chicks retired stamp from Sassy Studio Designs
Copics:  E00, E11, E21, YR24, YR23, YR20, YR31, C1, W1, W3, BV08, BV17, BV31, YR09, B00
Spellbinders tag dies
Yellow flower soft for the chicks
 
Entered in following challenges:
Dare to be Sassy:  Something Old, Something New (Old is the retired stamp/ New is my spellbinders die)
 
 


5 comments:

Debs said...

Really pretty and fab LO.
Debs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Julie and what a wonderful, colourful, fresh creation this is, a beautiful image and design, super, super work.
hugs
lorraine x

Danni said...

Fun mix of papers! Great card!

Rhonda Sue said...

Fabulous card Julie! I love all the colors and especially your coloring! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at SSD! Hugs, Robin

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous card Julie, great take on our sketch! Thanks for joining in the challenge at ATSC this time!
Hugs Kjersti:)