Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter Magnet Wall

This week's challenge at the Cricut Circle Blog is to use the artwork below as inspiration.
I decided it was time to update the magnet wall in my daycare area and I wanted to do a winter scene. The artwork gave me the idea to make a ski/sled run with all the kids dressed up for some fun in the snow.




I apologize for the dark pictures. It is after 10:30 here so it was hard to get decent pictures of the wall. I had lots of help with this project. My two sons did all the laminating and then triming around the images after laminating. My husband helped with the ski/sledding trail. I love it when my guys help out!
Project Details:
Mountains: Camp Out Cricut cartridge
Trees: Camp Out Cricut cartridge cut at 4, 5.75 and 6.5 inches
Boy Sledding: Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge cut at 5 inches
Paper Dolls: Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge cut at 6 inches
Paper Doll faces: Peachykeen Funshine Face Parts
Sled: Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge cut at 2 inches
Snowmen: Winter frolic Cricut cartridge cut at 3 and 4.5 inches
Snowmen faces: Peachy Keen stamps winter face assortment
Ski Bunny: Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge cut at 5 inches
Bunny Face: Peachy Keen Animal faces stamps
Copics: YR04, E33, E35, E37



1 comment:

Jillian said...

Just became a follower of your blog! I found you through the Peachy Keen blog! So happy to be a follower! Congrats on become a Peachy Keen designer - how exciting!!!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com