Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Noel Wall Hanging


I bought this metal frame at Hobby Lobby a couple of months ago. I just knew it would make the perfect Christmas wall Hanging. All the stamps I used are from the Magnolia fall stamp club. Each one of them is my favorite! Hahaha! Just like I tell each of my kids that they are my favorite. I added snow white flower soft to Santa Edwin's fur and stickles to the candy cane and Tilda's gold dress. The lights are actually miniature ornaments. All papers are from My Mind's Eye. You can see the individual letters up close in my next post. I made this for the challenge over at Magnolia-llicious Highlites. The challenge was to create a letter or word project using Magnolia stamps.
Project Details:
Stamps: Santa Edwin, Peppermint, Gingerbread Tilda, Edwin's Package, Tilda Wants a Hug
NOEL: Base Camp Cricut cartridge cut at 4.25 inches
Christmas Trees: Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge cut at 4 inches
Copics: Gooo, Goo, G05, G07, R27, R37, R46, R59, G21, G85, C3, C5, C7, C1, B93, B95, B97, E40, E41, E00, E21, W1, E33, E31, E35, E37, E51, E43, E53 and E57

10 comments:

Card Crazy said...

Julie, that is beautiful. I would love to have it hanging on my wall.
Sue S.

Rene said...

Beautiful! I especially love Tilda holding the lights! GREAT job and good luck!
Rene :D

Only By His Grace said...

Wonderful wall hanging Julie. I have never attempted anything like this.
yours looks so cute.
Hugs Maz

Sandy said...

This project is absolutely grand - I absolutely adore it - don't cha just love the word absolutely!
Sandy

Karen said...

Beautiful!! : )

Suzanne J Dean said...

FABULOUSLY done Julie! A gorgeous Xmas decoration full of whimsy and beautiful details! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

hugz,
Suzanne

Jean said...

Your frame with the NOEL on it with Edwin and Tilda dressed in their Christmas finery is just too adorable.. just a perfect gift or something for you to put up to spruce up the wall... well done.
Hugs, Jean

Christina C. said...

This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!

LINDA W. said...

Love your wall hanging so very cute
with Tilda holding up the mini lights.
Hugs Linda

Julie Case said...

This is SOOOOO adorable! Now you will all of us running over to Hobby Lobby to buy a NOEL frame:-) What a great keepsake to display year after year. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful project!
Julie