Thursday, November 25, 2010

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #35 Red and Green


First I would like to say, "Happy Thanksgiving" to all of my blog followers in the United States! I hope that you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Today is especially fun for me because besides being a holiday, it is also the day we start a new challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best! For this challenge all you need to do is create a project using the colors red and green and link it up at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge blog. This shouldn't be too difficult since many of us are gearing up for the Christmas season. the winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to use at Digi Doodle Shop. For my card, I used the image, Christmas Heart from the Digi Doodle Shop. I first colored the candy canes with a red copic marder and then went over the red with a red Spica pen. The gold ribbon and scalloped circle were first colored with the E43 copic marker and then gone over again with the gold Spica pen. The card is a joy fold card. You can find directions at Splitcoast Stampers.
Card Details:
Image: Christmas Heart from Digi Doodle Shop
Copics: R37, E43, G21, G85, Gold and Red Spica Pens
Happy Holidays; Clear stamp from my stash

7 comments:

Karen said...

Very nice too Julie, you've done a great job with this image.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

I love this so much Julie that image and your design look wonderful.
hugs
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really lovely Julie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Dana said...

So cute Julie!! Your coloring is great and I love your dp!! It's just perfect with this image : )
Hugs~
Dana

Tracy said...

This is such a fun card Julie! All that stripy goodness. LOL Wonderful!

merniebug said...

What a darling and fun card this is. You've done a marvelous job with this red and green challenge. I Love your great card. Hugs, Mel

Jóna said...

I think I might have to buy this image now, and it is your fault lol
Great card :o)
Hugs, Jóna