Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #10



I thought the sketch for the challenge this time looked like a tic tac toe game. The face on the pumpkins is from the Peachy Keen Cutout Pumpkin Faces set. I chalked the pumpkins and then used a yellow colored pencil for the face. I then added crystal stickles to the face to make it look like a candle was lit inside. The ribbon is from M's and the sentiments are stamps that I picked up in the dollar bin last year.
Cricut cuts:
Pumpkin: Happily Ever After cricut cart cut at 1.25 inches
Ghost: Paper Doll Dress Up cart cut at 1.5 inches
Witch Hat: Pooh and Friends cart cut at 1.5 inches

5 comments:

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hi Julie! Your card is SO SO cute and very clever! Love the little ghosties! :)Thank you for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!! :)KathyJ

~ Lorrie ~ said...

I love this layout! Really cute. That black checkered ribbon is adorable!

Lorie said...

Awww, Julie! This card is terrific!! I love Halloween, and your card puts me in a decorating mood. Thanks for joining the PKS challenge!!

Unknown said...

Ooh! How Clever! I see the pumpkin won! Ha Ha!
Brilliant take on the challenge Julie.
Thanks for playing along with us again this week.
Viv xx

dilearyus247 said...

Very nice. Terrific card and great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along Diane