Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father's Day Gifts for Hubby







For Father's Day the boys are going to make their dad chocolate chip cookies to put in the large can and mixed nuts for the smaller can. We'll stick a gift card to go out to eat in the tag pocket. The cans are baby formula cans that I had saved because I just knew I could use them in a craft project. All the pattern paper for this project is from K & Company. The inking is done with CTMH's Chocolate stamp pad (how appropriate!) The card measures 6x6. I had leftover paper so I cut his name out to put on the envie. I like to add special touches to the envies so people get a hint of what might be inside. The ribbon is from Michaels. They had it on sale and I couldn't resist buying it. Sesame Street and Friends is such a versatile cart. It has so many extras on it besides the characters.
Cricut cuts:
Cookies: Cut from Sesame Street and Friends
Cookie Jars: Cut from Sesame Street and Friends
Gift card holder: Tag pocket from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cut at 7 1/4 inches
Name on envie: Cut from Base Camp at 2 3/4 inches
For You words: Cut from Wild Card at 2 inches Real Dial Size



3 comments:

Mary Director said...

What a wonderful gift. Dads LOVE yummy cookies for sure. My hubby would be thrilled with this gift too.

Chrissy C said...

WOW! How cool is that! You did a great job! All dads love cookies! I need to pull out my Sesame St. cart and use those cookies too cute!

~Jeri~ said...

Great gifts!!! Your DH is going to love them! Nothing better than homemade gifts, especially made by your kiddos!! Great blog!